Scalable. Flexible. Robust. Easy to use. Cost Effective. Trillium's Content Management System (CMS) is used by organisations to enable easy management & delivery of web based content.
Built using Microsoft .NET & SQL Server, Trillium CMS has evolved over the past 4 years into a highly effective tool for helping organisations of all sizes communicate online.
The system has been developed to allow users to manage their web sites without the need for HTML experience or complex applications. It has been developed to open standards that are easy to develop upon, allowing for the system to be extended in any number of ways.
At the core of the system, the database and business logic layer support a number of features, including:
- Users have access to make content changes and updates themselves, without leaving the browser they are using to view the site.
- Inline, In-page Content Editing is a WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) experience, and allows easy insertion of rich content such as images and video.
- Security model for ensuring publishing permissions.
- Historical rollbacks and audit log of modifications.
- Approval process to Publish additions or modifications.
- Search Engine Optimised structure with native support for keywording.
- Integration with YouTube, Flickr, Facebook, Twitter & Linkedin to maximise Social Media aspects.
- News feature with automatic organisation of latest news on home page. Also includes Blogs and RSS functionality to automatically update subscribers.
- Ability to extend the system by adding bespoke modules, developed specifically to client requirement.
A number of ready made modules exist and can be added and customised to suit requirement. These include:
- Document collections for publishing large volumes of documents
- Image & Video collections for streaming media and images.
- Advanced Search functionality for complex results filtering where large datasets are returned.
- Advanced blogging feature to allow multiple blogs to be posted and collated.
- Subjects metabases for automatic content linking based on definable taxonomy.
- Membership module for user personalisation of content.
- Integration with Trillium EMS for integration of Email Marketing and Newsletter lists, tracking and reporting.
Trillium work with a number of Advertising and Design agencies who prefer to rely on our technical expertise and the Trillium CMS to power their clients websites. To this end, Trillium has a great track record for working with agencies to deliver joint solutions.
Contact Us to find out how the Trillium CMS can be used to enable your organisation to communicate more effectively and manage content online.