Gain an immediate improvement in how your organisation operates through the use of our flagship technology, Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a customer relationship management (CRM) solution that provides the tools and capabilities needed to create and easily maintain a clear picture of contacts or members, from first contact through to complete lifecycle management helping you develop relationships with your contacts or members.
With areas for sales, marketing, and customer service, Microsoft Dynamics CRM delivers a fast, flexible, and affordable solution that drives consistent, measurable improvements in every business process, enabling closer relationships with customers and helping to achieve new levels of profitability.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is the fastest and easiest way to add CRM capabilities to any organisation that uses Microsoft Office system applications, including Microsoft Office Outlook. Because it was designed to partner with Office Outlook, Microsoft Dynamics CRM delivers lower training costs, broader user adoption, less application-switching, higher productivity, and a fast return on investment.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM adapts easily to your existing business workflow and processes. Quickly modify application forms, data fields, and relationships and add new activities and objects without writing a single line of code. This makes it easy to tailor Microsoft Dynamics CRM to suit your needs and fit your business. Microsoft Dynamics CRM features several workflow innovations that speed usage and increase efficiency.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM can be used to solve the following Business Needs:
We chose to develop a number of our solutions on Microsoft Dynamics CRM for the following reasons:
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM is easy to customise, extend and integrate, making it a cost effective platform
- The extensibility of the platform allows us to develop solutions quickly
- There are a number of partner solutions available that clients can use to further extend the product
- The product integrates seamlessly with the most widely used application: Outlook.
- As a part of the Microsoft product range, you have complete peace of mind in its future stability and ongoing commitment in quality.
The following solutions have been developed using Microsoft Dynamics CRM:
Contact Us to find out how Microsoft Dynamics CRM can work for your organisation.